Nose Breathing has been shown to:
- activate calming parasympathetic nervous system response while decreasing sympathetic nervous system (flight or fight) response
- lower perceived exertion during high-intensity exercise (with practice)
- lessen severity of asthma/exercise-induced asthma -
- facilitate diaphragmatic breathing -prevent hyperventilation
- reduce perception of stress
-reduce blood pressure -decrease anxiety and depression
If the Norstrel swim mask sounds intriguing to you and would like more information about its history and developement please contact us!